Current Job Openings
Applying at the City
Thank you for considering employment with the City of Stevenson. Below is a generalized description of what happens to your application once it has been received in our office. Please be advised that some positions generate significant numbers of applicants so processing time frames are estimates.
- Applications are only accepted for advertised positions.
- Applications must be received by closing time and date. The City does not accept faxed or emailed applications.
- The hiring department selects the most qualified applicants and schedules interviews.
- Interviews are held and a candidate is selected. The selected candidates will be notified within several days after completion of interviews, and extended a conditional offer of employment.
- After the interview process, applicants not selected will be notified by mail or phone that the position has been filled.
In most cases, several weeks may lapse between the closing date of a position and the day a job offer is made. We ask that you please be patient during this important process; the City is dedicated to thoroughly reviewing and considering all applications. We appreciate your patience and again, thank you for applying with the City of Stevenson.
Current job openings:
No vacancies, and no applications being accepted at this time.